Adult & Family Drug Courts
Lafayette House provides treatment for drug offenders who are referred through the Newton County or McDonald County treatment court programs. This court-ordered program allows offenders to participate in treatment as an alternative to jail time. Fees for these services are determined by the referring court.
For any of the issues we address Lafayette House offers a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Children’s therapy
- Social services – help with housing, jobs, income, life skills
- Day care
- Advocates to help in court
- Transitional housing, for those who need longer term support
- Information and referral to other community programs
Please contact us via email here, or call for immediate help at (800) 416-1772.