Adult & Family Treatment Courts
Lafayette House provides treatment for drug or alcohol offenders who are referred through the Newton County or McDonald County treatment court programs. This court-ordered program allows offenders to participate in treatment as an alternative to jail time. Fees for these services are determined by the referring court.
Lafayette House offers a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Children’s therapy
- Case management – help with housing, jobs, income, life skills
- Child care
- Advocates to help in court
- Transitional housing, for those who need longer term support
- Information and referral to other community programs
Please contact us via email here, or call for immediate help at (800) 416-1772.