Domestic Violence – Sexual Assault – Substance Use Disorder Treatment| Joplin MO | Lafayette House
Lafayette House provides a variety of services for adults, children and families in southwest Missouri. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our services include:
- Domestic Violence Intervention
- Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention/Aftercare
- Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
- Adult and Family Drug Courts
- SATOP, OEP, SASSI Screenings
There are many great ways to get involved at Lafayette House. Can you help?
- Your Time is Important
- Your Gift is Important
- Your Support is Important
A rewarding experience is ahead if you spend some time volunteering, or supporting our prevention/education efforts in the community. In addition to your time, you can donate financially or by giving items (food, household items, bedding, etc.) needed by the families who live here.
Please contact us via email here, or call for immediate help at (800) 416-1772.