We Are Here For You
- You Are Not Alone. We’re Here to Help Empower You!
- Lafayette House provides emergency shelter as well as outreach services for domestic violence and sexual assault victims.
In addition to safe shelter, we offer individual, group, and family counseling, case management, onsite licensed childcare, children’s therapy, specialized counseling for victims of rape or childhood sexual assault, and a full list of support services.
- You Are Not Alone. Zero Judgement And Full Privacy Here!
- Lafayette House offers specialized counseling for victims of rape or childhood sexual abuse, as well as support groups and Lafayette House Joplin MO group counseling.
We also have trained advocates who respond to local emergency rooms to provide support to victims.
Lafayette House is here to help. There is no charge for safe shelter and support.
The caring staff at Lafayette House can help you access clothing and basic needs, as well as jobs, transportation, and a safe place to live.
There is no charge for shelter and support – please call if you need help. To learn more about our treatment plans, contact us via email or call for immediate help at (800) 416-1772.
- You Are Not Alone. Together We Will Fight This Battle!
- Lafayette House provides specialized treatment for women and their children needing help for substance use disorders.
Our services include medication assisted treatment with comprehensive counseling and recovery services; family counseling and education programs; children’s services, including onsite licensed childcare; case management; and support services including job training and transitional housing. Treatment services are available on a residential or outpatient basis.
Lafayette House provides comprehensive outpatient treatment services for participants in Jasper, McDonald, and Newton County drug courts program.
"I love the Lafayette House staff. They offer such great hope and support. I have always had what I needed when I asked."
"Lafayette House is family-oriented with no judgment."
"They provided great community resources and expedited services. The staff was considerate and adhered to my individual needs."
Lafayette House is committed to providing the services integral in equipping and empowering clients to achieve independence and well-being in their lives.
Lafayette House services are available without discrimination based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
©2023 — Lafayette House. All Rights Reserved.